Social icons

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Behind The Blog: Get To Know Me!


It's all well and good knowing someones sense of style or favourite lipstick shade (and don't get me wrong, my favourite thing to do after a long day is to log on to Bloglovin and read all the new posts from my favourite bloggers), however sometimes it's good to take a step back and learn more about the beauty and brains behind the computer screen. One thing I've learnt though stepping out my comfort zone and taking the decision to create my YouTube channel and blog is that putting yourself out onto the internet is hard. You're giving people from all around the world the opportunity to step into your life, learn about your successes, weaknesses, fears and goals among many other things and letting people you don't know either admire or criticise the things you do and believe in. But somehow here I am, so I may as well expose myself some more! So today I'm posting a "get to know me" type post as obviously this blog is fairly new so I'd love for readers to get to know a little bit about me, my personality and to be able to get a feel for what this blog will be about. 
Are you ready? Lets go.

About Me

Name: Chloe. Yes, with the H. I like to spell it Cloe on social media in the hopes of people believing I'm original...
Age: 18
Nationality: Despite my Biology teacher announcing in front of the class that he thought I was from Africa (yes, that really happened), I was actually born in Yorkshire in England. 
Favourite food: Anything if I'm honest, but I could eat sushi for the rest of my life if I had the choice.
Am I in a relationship?: Yes! Despite being 18 I have been in a relationship for over 3 years, two of those years being long distance with him living in the UK and me living in France.
Last thing I bought: You'll find out on Saturday, HINT HINT.
Siblings?: I have two half-sisters: Sienna and Mya, and I have two step-siblings: Annabelle and Cameron. 
The last time I cried: Around 4/5 weeks ago when it hit me that I didn't know what I wanted in life. I don't know I'm an emotionally unstable teenager, ok?
The last time I laughed: Earlier today because my friends are fucking amazing!
Pets?: I had a rabbit, Robby, but he died when I was around 7/8. Now I have two dogs, Jake and Marli.
My Baby Jake.
My Marli Moo.

About My Blog

Describe your blog in 3 words: 
  1. Beauty
  2. Fashion
  3. Lifestyle
Favourite thing about blogging: If you haven't noticed, I haven't been blogging for very long at all, however I have lots of blog posts waiting to be published! I enjoy the feeling I get when I come up with an idea for a blog post and I'm able to plan what I want to speak about and plan what I want blog photos to look like!

PC or Mac?: Because I want to take my blog and YouTube channel seriously, I recently bought myself a Macbook air with my birthday money! (yes, I know i should have got the macbook pro but the macbook air's prettier. Aesthetic over storage I guess). I use my macbook for blogging and YouTube then use my old PC for just other general things because I don't want to ruin my macbook. I know, I'm strange. 

Favourite blog posts to read: I enjoy fashion blog posts which include lots of photos so I get a better feel for peoples sense of style, however I love to read lifestyle posts such as "what's in my bag?" or "how i started my career in...", etc.

What I hope to achieve through my blog: I want my blog to be my little space where I can share my passion for beauty and style and meet others with the same interests. It will also act as a personal diary for me, somewhere where I can reflect on the months and have it for the rest of my life (because we all know whatever's posted to the internet, stays on the internet). I've always had a goal of one day working in the fashion industry since I was around 6 years old, no exaggeration. However, I'd also love to one day be self employed, maybe as a full time blogger, who knows?

So there we go! A little bit about me and my blog! If you have an extra question to ask me, leave it in the comments!
So  enough about me, tell me a little bit about you!
Cloe xox

2 comments

  1. I could eat sushi for the rest of my life too. Lovely to stumble upon your blog & get to read more about you! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sushi is soo good! Glad you liked the post:)xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.