Social icons

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Blog Post Ideas



One thing I've realised from blogging is that you need to be way ahead of the game. By this I mean you need to know in advance what you're going to blog and when you're going to blog...at least I do. I love to have blog posts ready a minimum of a week before they're published just in case something comes up and I don't get the change to get round to it. Also I find blogging extremely fun so I could sit and write posts for hours on end! 
Now, my blog is fairly new and I haven't suffered from bloggers block (thank God!) but I see posts and tweets about it all the time, so hopefully I can help out with these blog post ideas!


PSSSST, if you love posts relating to blogging then make sure to regularly check out my "blogging" section of this blog! I'm going to start uploading useful content on there that will hopefully help other bloggers which are starting out!

Ok, so I'll shut up now and get in to the real reason you're reading this post... 


Beauty
  • Skin care routine (day and night)
  • Monthly beauty favourites 
  • What's in my makeup bag
  • How I style my hair
  • Beauty product reviews (like my Lorac Pro Palette Review)
  • Celebrity makeup steal/Get the look
  • Pamper routine 
  • The power of makeup
  • Beauty role models
  • Beauty wishlist 
  • All about my hair/hair-care 
  • Makeup collection
  • Beauty on a budget

Lifestyle
  • What's in my bag
  • Blogging role models
  • Favourite YouTubers/Bloggers
  • Current favourite songs
  • What's in my shower
  • Get to know me
  • Tags
  • Life updates
  • Favourite meals/recipes
  • A letter to my younger self
  • A day in the life
  • Favourite places
  • My - experience 
  • Morning/Night routine 
  • Room tour
  • House tour
  • Things which make me happy/Thing's I'm greatful for
  • Money saving tips 
  • The pros and cons of - 
  • Balancing life and work
  • How I edit my Instagram photos
  • What I ate in a day
  • Favourite quotes
  • Blog post ideas (lol)

Fashion
  • Monthly fashion favourites
  • Shoe collection 
  • Fashion essentials
  • Best items in my wardrobe 
  • Celebrity fashion steal/Get the look
  • Fashion role models
  • Most worn items
  • Fashion wishlist
  • Budget fashion buys
  • Outfit of the day/week
What are your favourite blog posts to read?
Cloe xox


4 comments

  1. This is a really good round up style list. I love reading a little bit of everything but lifestyle posts are probably my favourites :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I'd have to say I love lifestyle posts the most too! They're so helpful!

      Delete
  2. This is a great post! Let me tell you you're a lucky girl if you've never had bloggers block! It's awful! There are some really good ideas here :) xx

    abittersweetdiary.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:-) Yeah I know haha! I've only had my blog for just over a month now so all blog post ideas are fairly new to me! I know I'm going to get bloggers block soon though! Haha!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.