Social icons

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Favourite Songs Of Winter 2016


HIYA.

I find it much more interesting when blogs have an ongoing series of similar posts each month to look forward to, so while planning blog posts I've decided upon 3 blog series' which I'm going to do:


  1. A monthly review. This will be published every last Saturday of each month and it will be a place where I review my month: What were my best times? What were my worst times? What have I learnt? It will be more of a personal post for myself (since this blog is mine after all) but hopefully you will enjoy reading them too!
  2. Blogger of the month. This will come every last Tuesday of the month. I feel like every blogger should be recognised for their hard work, no matter how large or small their blog is. I will basically be posting each month about a blogger who has stood out to me and explaining why. (Giving back to the blogger community, ay get me.)
  3. If you haven't guessed, the third will be "Favourite songs of..." I will be doing these blog posts every season and will basically be telling you what my favourite songs are at that current time. I don't know about you but I'm constantly on the look out for new songs to listen to so hopefully I can help you out a little by telling you what I'm in to.

SO NOW THATS ALL OUT OF THE WAY: Here are my favourite songs of winter 2016!



10. Ellie Goulding - Army


Favourite line: Know that we don't look like much, but no one fucks it up like us.

9. Chris Brown - Anyway


Favourite line: I know we only human, I must be stupid babe, letting you slip away.

8. Bibi Bourelly - Ego


Favourite line: They want me to be this picture-perfect girl, in a little picture-perfect world. But I cuss when I talk, and I lean when I walk, and I've been through some shit and I've gained and I've lost.

7. Skrillex & Diplo ft. 2 Chainz - Fabreeze 


Favourite line: You ain't from Kingston, you are Ja-faking.

6. One Direction - Perfect


Favourite line: But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms and if you like having secret little rendezvous, if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do, then baby I'm perfect, baby I'm perfect for you.

5. Zara Larsson - Lush Life


Favourite line: It was a crush, now I might have went and said too much.

4. Bryson Tiller - Don't


Favourite line: Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him. Fuck em girl I guess he didn't know any better. Girl that man didn't show any effort.

3. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself



Favourite line: I want you all to myself, you're metaphorical gin and juice.

2. Major Lazer ft. Nyla & Fuse ODG


Favourite line: They wanna tame your desire but you light it up now your aims getting higher.

1. Sigala ft. Bryn Christopher - Sweet Lovin'


Favourite line: Anticipating what you're going to do with my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Want to keep up to date with what I listen to? Follow my spotify!:
https://open.spotify.com/user/chloepryce

What's your favourite song?
xox Cloe




2 comments

  1. I've been loving "Hands to Myself" too! Look forward to your series :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good song isn't it! Aw I'm glad you're looking forward to it:-)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.