Social icons

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Which Beauty Bloggers inspire me?

If you haven't noticed already, this blog is entirely new to 2016. Blogging is such a new concept to me as I was always YouTube kind of girl, however despite how much I still have a huge passion for my YouTube channel, my blog may be replacing it as my internet baby due to how much enjoyment I get out of it! But with all of that said, I would never have plucked up the courage to start my own blog if it wasn't for other beauty/fashion bloggers who inspired me. I was always skeptical of the whole "putting myself out onto the internet" thought, however seeing others do it and seeing how much enthusiasm they have for what they do influenced me into trying it out. Today's post is explaining who they are and what it is about them which made want to start my own blog. 

Lilia Kazakova - lily-like

I first discovered Lilia on YouTube when I came across her law vlogs when I was trying to research more on studying law in university (which I'm not going to do anymore because my entrepreneurial mindset is leading me towards business...oops). I was literally in awe of her due to her beauty and her sense of style style is very similar to mine which led me to check out her blog. 
Now, I do the International Baccalaureate Degree (taking 6 subjects along with Theory of knowledge, compulsory community actions and a 4,000 word research paper) and I believed there wasn't a cat in hells chance that I would be able to balance my studies with a youtube channel, a blog AND having a social life. But Lilia proved me wrong. She taught me that if you have a true passion for something, you will find a way to do it no matter what. There's also a very strong generalisation that most people who go into the beauty and fashion industry are "stupid" and "not academically smart" however she destroys these stereotypes with what she does. She is an up and coming YouTuber and beauty blogger alongside studying law...one of the hardest university degrees out there. She also uses her studies to an advantage and features her university experience in blog posts to help others.

Aine Tagon - Aine's wardrobe



Again, another blogger I found through YouTube...when researching about university! Aine inspired me through the photography on her blog. Oh.My.God. Obviously a huge part of blogging, especially beauty/fashion blogging, is photography. I never placed a huge emphasis on photography but the composition of her photos literally grabbed my attention and made me realise how fun it could be to grab my camera and snap my favourite outfits and my favourite places to go. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit of a poser, so taking photos for my blogs is one of my favourite things to do, plus it gets me out of the house! Aine has also shown me that there is inspiration for blogging everywhere. Her blog posts such as her favourite coffee shop in Soho, her christmas day, and her dissertation journey have taught me that adding personal touches of things which inspire you (like this post!) can mix it up once and a while and make your blog more exciting, it is YOUR blog after all. 

Rebecca - FromRoses



Rebecca's bog was the final push I needed to start my own blogging journey. Her blog post "Having the confidence to blog" reassured me on every bad thought I had about blogging: judgment, confidence, motivation. After reading the post I had one of those "what the hell" moments and just went for it and created my blog. If I had never read that post who knows whether clxelouise would even be on the internet? 


If you're featured on this post, I want to say a huge thank you to you for helping me pluck up the courage to try something new and step out of my comfort zone because now I've found something I'm truly passionate about and I never would have found it if it wasn't to you!... yes, cheesy, ok.


Who's inspired you? Tell me bellow!
cloexox 

2 comments

  1. Thank you for your kind words! Good luck with the blogging journey, if you love it, you'll definitely succeed :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.