Social icons

Monday, February 22, 2016

Follow me around: Toulouse

The best thing about living in France is that you can just get in the car and drive to another French city. Well, I guess you could do that in any country but hey, France. I woke up at 8.30 this morning (don't ask me what I was doing up so early, I don't know either) and was greeted by my family basically telling me to go and get ready because we were going into the center of Toulouse. I couldn't say no because shopping was involved but I would have appreciated a bit of time to wake up. After 3 hours of dragging my mum round every single shop, I left looking like a downed rat and 200 euros shorter (haul post soon, hint hint hint...), but it was worth it!

I know I'm not the world's next pro photographer, but here's some photos from the day!











Have you ever visited Toulouse?
Cloe xox

2 comments

  1. Looks like a beautiful rainy day in Toulouse. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap! How typical was it to be pouring down with rain when I went, haha!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.