Social icons

Sunday, February 21, 2016

My Fashion Scrapbook

If you haven't already guessed (if you have, shoutout to you), fashion plays a huge part in my life. I'm constantly mixing my style up and experimenting with what I think looks good on me. 2 years ago I decided to start my own fashion scrapbook which I update every season so overtime I can see how trends have changed. Now I admit I'm not very consistent as I've missed out two seasons... but today I thought I'd share it with you!







 What do you think of it? Have you got a scrapbook?
Cloe xox



3 comments

  1. This is really cool! I remember in middle school and high school i would try and create a fashion scrapbook, but it's just not my thing, i'm more of an adoring kind and seeing the trends than creating a scrapbook. Also i feel like i did a lot more online looking than through magazine, which is maybe why i sucked at scrapbooking! But yours looks really cool!

    Kim
    www.vanmenxel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:-) Yeah I love looking on the Internet at styles too! I think it's only because I had loads of magazines lying around that I started scrapbooking!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.