Social icons

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's in my carry on travel bag?


Tomorrow morning I will be waking up at 6.30am (for fuck's sake), driving to the airport and getting a flight over to Cardiff by myself. So that means that I actually have to have a mix of important and not-so-imporant-but-basically-essential items in my carry on bag. So today I thought I'd tell you what they are!

My Phone
Let's get the obvious out of the way. Knowing me I'll probably get on the wrong flight and end up somewhere completely different than where I set out to go. So incase that happens it's a good job to have my phone handy...plus, instagram.

Phone Charger
Now I NEVER put my phone charger in my suitcase. No no no. If you do then seriously rethink it. I've had the experience of flying all the way to America just to land and be told that they've lost our suitcases, we basically had no spare clothes or makeup for 2 days, take that as you will. So if you pack your phone charger in your suitcase and they lose it and you need to contact people but your phone's dead, don't say I didn't warn you. You can thank me later.

Books
Flights.Are.Boring, no? I'm one of those people who can never sleep on flights, no matter how long it is. That means I need to keep myself occupied. This time I'm taking the book, Sophia Amoruso, #GIRLBOSS which I'm absolutely loving at the moment, and a play Find Me, which I need to read for one of my school assignments, urgh, it needs to be done.

A Notepad & Pen
A notepad is always handy. You never know when you'll need to jot something down. I suppose if I needed to remember something I could just use the notes app on my phone, but I hate doing anything on my phone while on a plane incase they think I'm trying to connect to my 4G or something...I don't know, I overthink a lot. 


Headphones
After the hour flight, I also have to get a coach for an hour and a half. Fun:)))))))) So to occupy me and avoid conversations with strangers, I always need my headphones. 

Baby Wipes
Who's ever put the tray on an airplane down, only to find it's covered in crumbs and half spilt tea? Me too. So those baby wipes can come in extremely handy.

Hair Ties
I don't know why I bother straightening my hair and having it down when I travel because I always end up putting it up in a ponytail. But knowing my luck the hair tie will snap on me. So I carry around 20, you know, just incase. 

Tablets
People give me a headache.


Stirling & Co Leather Travel Wallet
Now I'm an "adult" (lol joke, I still act like a 5 year old), I need to carry around important documents such as flight and coach conformation details, my passport and my driving licence. I admit to being somewhat disorganised, so it's for the best if I keep all of these things together.

Purse
6 euros for a bottle of water. Completely unjustifiable and utterly ridiculous, right? But I'll end up buying one anyway...and a packet of crisps...and a panini...and maybe a slice of cake...

What are your carry on essentials?
Cloe xox


2 comments

  1. Cute post, I've been travelling a lot recently and I'm in need of a new book, will definitely be buying #girlboss! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't recommend that book enough! It's great! & sure I'll check it out now:)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.