Social icons

Friday, February 26, 2016

What's in my travel makeup bag?

I wish I could take the whole of my makeup collection with me when I travel, but I can't. So I have to narrow it down to the somewhat "essentials". I'm currently away in Cardiff visiting my boyfriend, so I'm going to show you what I brought with me makeup wise!


pls excuse the makeup smudges on basically every product...

Volumeyes+ Mascara
I'm not sure how I feel about Kiko mascaras, but I seem to own a lot of them. They do dry out quickly however they also add lots of volume to your lashes which I love! One coat can do for a natural day look and two or more coats can give a glam night lashes look. Perfect for when you're traveling and on the go!

2true Eyeliner
I've started not wearing eyeliner in the day, only when I go out at night. Since I'm going to visit my boyfriend, hopefully he'll take me out for some nice meals and nights out so I can get my use out of this... hint hint George if you're reading this!

Lorac Pro Palette
Now if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I'm absolutely obsessed with my Lorac Pro palette after the review I wrote. With it's mix of neutral shades for the day and shimmery shades for the night, it's definitely a palette I take everywhere with me!

No7 Pressed Powder
I had always been a Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder type of girl but after my nan bought me this No7 pressed powder for christmas, shoutout to you nan, I've definitely been converted. My skin can get extremely oily, but this powder makes my skin matter for longer compared to Rimmel. 

Kiko Foundation Stick
Now, I originally bought this foundation stick for what its named after...foundation. But me being the idiot I am, I got the wrong shade. As it's too dark for me, I now use it as a contour stick and it works wonders! I only wear contour if I go out in the night, so ehem again George if you're reading this!

Maybelline Better Skin
When my skin breaks out, which it does a lot, I love to use this foundation for extra coverage. However, if my skin looks a bit more radiant by itself I wear my Kiko Universal Fit Foundation.

Kiko Concealer
(Has anyone noticed my obsession with Kiko cosmetics yet?) I find concealers a great thing for when you're traveling so when you're out and about and you need a quick touch up, you can quickly do it!



Kiko Lipstick
Again, Kiko. I don't know whether this lipstick will actually be used as I feel like lipstick doesn't really suit me, but it's nice knowing I have it just incase. This shade is 609.

The Body Shop Mango Body Mist
Now I know this isn't makeup... but I thought I'd share it with you anyway since I am OBSESSED with this scent! The other day when I went shopping in Toulouse (see a post about that day here) I stopped off at the body shop originally in search for some new body butter. However, after smelling this Mango body mist, I forgot all about the body butter and went straight to the till to purchase it. There were only 2 left in stock, thats how good it is. If you're ever at the body shop, make sure to smell it and see what I mean!

Lady Million
Keeping on the subject of fragrances, if I do end up going out for a nice meal or a night out, AHEM GEORGE, ARE YOU GETTING THE MESSAGE YET?! Then I like to use more expensive fragrances. Lately I've been loving Lady Million by Paco Rabanne for when I want to feel a bit more fancy. 



What are your must have travel makeup pieces? 
Cloe xox

4 comments

  1. I LOVE Lorac eyeshadows, but shockingly don't have the Pro Palette yet! I definitely need it! Great post lovely xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definately think it's worth the money! It's my favourite eyeshadow palette by far! & aw thank you:-) x

      Delete
  2. The lorac palette is so nice, I've heard so many great things about it, really want to try it out myself!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.