Social icons

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What I (typically) Eat In A Day

If you know me, you know I love food. Like L.O.V.E food. So what better post to do than a "what I typically eat in a day" to show you the kind of food I feed my body!
Now, I'm not saying that I eat these exact things every single day, nor am I saying I eat healthy and clean all day everyday (that's definitely not the case), but this is some of the things I ate over the course of a week that I decided to share with you. 
So...Let's get on to the food shall we?

Breakfast


One of the best things about living in France? The pastries. 
Every Sunday morning, a little old man comes to our town to sell pastries he has made, and I 'aint missing the chance to scoff a pain-au-raisin! Since this one is covered in loads of sugar granules, I decided to add some strawberries to the side to make it seem somewhat more healthy.

Lunch


My parents aren't huge sushi fans, but me? I'm obsessed. So whenever George comes over to visit, we make sure we add some sushi into our daily diets. Recently I tried an electric eel topped sushi...yes that's right, the long, thin fish which swims in the sea and rivers and stings you if you're unlucky or just stupid enough to touch one. AN ELECTRIC EEL. I'm not going to lie, it was quite an odd consistency, but as it was smoked electric eel, it basically just tasted of BBQ sauce in all honesty...

Snack


If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to eat clean (emphasis on the word "trying") so I can be happier in my own skin and basically have a "new me" for when I go to university in September (cringe, I know). Also if you haven't noticed, I love strawberries. So this quick little snack of kiwis and strawberries is absolutely perfect to give me a little energy boost!

Dinner


I can never stick to a strict diet as I need my fatty fix, and my family eat out a fair bit. We have this cute little tapas bar down the road from our house, so we've been eating out and getting takeouts from there A LOT in the past month. 


What is your typical meal plan for the day?
Cloe xox

2 comments

  1. That breakfast looks delicious!!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.