Social icons

Saturday, April 16, 2016

OOTD: The Red Flannel


Top: Zara
Shorts: Topshop
Flannel: American Eagle
Shoes: Bershka

I've become obsessed with wearing hoodies and flannels around my waist recently as I find they make me look somewhat more sporty compared to the reality that I sit around on my laptop all day snacking on anything which contains sugar and ridiculous amounts of calories.
This was an outfit which I decided to throw on a few days ago and found I actually hated the outfit until I added the flannel from American Eagle! So due to the fact that I left school for the rest of my life yesterday and had endless amount of final deadlines this week (so in short, I didn't have the chance to do a blog post...) I thought I'd share it with you!

What do you think about the flannel trend?
Cloe xox

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.