Social icons

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Summer Wishlist

A changing season is the perfect excuse to go shopping, right? And summer is by far my favourite time of the year with shorts, crop tops and playsuits making an appearance! I don't know about you, but I've already started planning what I want my summer look to be, and I thought that today I'd share some of my summer wishlist with you! I've found loads of amazing bargains by the way, you're welcome!

Ripped Boyfriend Jeans
I've wanted ripped jeans for God knows how long, but never bought myself a pair due to not be able to justify spending around 45 pounds on them. But I've finally found a pair I'm absolutely in love with, and for ONLY 25 POUNDS!  See them here.

Bodyshop Body Butters
I'm absolutely bloody obsessed with The Body Shop and their body butters are just, urgh, luxury. My skin's pretty dry and in order for it to get glowing for the summer, I may as well use products which are going to make me smell like a yummy raspberry or mango for only 6 pounds! See their body butters here.

Sunglasses
I own around 20 pairs of sunglasses. No exaggeration. I absolutely love sunglasses and admittedly I'm one of those people who usually wears them as an accessory on top of my head instead of using them to actually protect my eyes...oops. I've been loving cat eye sunglasses recently and these ones for 35 pounds from Very Exclusive are absolutely perfect! See them here.

Playsuits
By far the best bargain I have discovered is this gorgeous camel coloured playsuit from Topshop reduced from 34 pounds to...wait for it...18 FUCKING POUNDS! I know, I know, I'm good. See it here. I practically live in playsuits in the summer, and this Sweetheart Scallop Edge playsuit also from topshop for a more pricier 42 pounds would be perfect for those nighttime summer parties! See it here.

Shorts
Summer = Shorts is a no brainier, and I'm obsessed with pairing high waist shorts with crop tops! These shorts I've found for 4.64 pounds would be so easy to style with anything! I should be hired for finding bargains, just saying. See them here.

Crop Tops
To pair with my shorts, I need a crop top. I've wanted a lace crop top for soooo long now, and I'm so tempted to buy this one for 35 pounds from House of Fraser.

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
Shoes are my guilty pleasure, especially high heeled shoes. I love tan coloured shoes for the summer because they can be paired with anything and not look too dressy. Another deal I've found on Dorothy Perkins reduced from 35 to 26.25 pounds (anyone want to hire me yet?) are perfection. See them here.

What are you wanting to buy for this summer?!
Cloe xox



4 comments

  1. I really like you wishlist. Those glasses and heels are my favorite. Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The heels are my favourite too! & Sure thing:) x

      Delete
  2. That black lace crop top is so gorgeous, we can see it paired with shorts or jeans and it would look amazing! The cateye eyeglasses would just complete that whole outfit together too!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favouites! They would be amazing with jeans for an evening look and shorts for a more dressed-down day look!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.