Social icons

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Blogger Of The Month (May 2016) : Through The Mirror

Photo taken from Through The Mirror Pinterest.

One thing I love about certain bloggers is that they truly care and appreciate the blogging community and give back to it in some way or another. On the 27th May 2016 I saw a blog post titled "I started something I'm proud of" on my Bloglovin' dash and me being the nosy person I am just had to find out what this "something" was. Not going to lie, I thought it was going to be the typical "I'm so proud of how far my blog has come, started from the bottom now we here" type posts, but once I got reading I realised Caitlin had stepped out of her comfort zone and started her own photography club to follow her passion, give back to the blogging community and help other bloggers. You can see this post here because I definitely believe it's an amazing opportunity for bloggers who want to improve their photography!

But this wasn't the first blog post I read of Caitlin's. When I first discovered the whole blogging scene early this year, Caitlin's blog was one of the first that I followed on Bloglovin'. I love her mix of beauty and more personal posts. She is one of those bloggers who remind me that not everything is as perfect as it seems on the internet and that everyone no matter how pretty, successful, rich etc, has personal issues and personal battles. By showing this down to earth mindset to readers, I really appreciate Caitlin and what she has to say.

Her most recent post which just went up today touched on what she had learnt through daily blogging. Of course daily blogging has been something which has crossed my mind before, yet I've never found the full motivation to do it. However after reading this post it's made me want to daily blog now more than ever. So watch this space because there's a strong possibility you could be seeing a lot more of me over the next coming months. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is debatable....

Have you ever read Caitlin's posts before?!
Cloe xox

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh how lovely is this post! You have just written about me in the way I want my blog to be taken by others! I just want to have a likeable blog that my personality shines out of and you've made me so happy with this post lovely thanks so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad you like it! Your blog is definitely portraying your down to earth personality and keep doing what you're doing with it! You'll go very far!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.