Social icons

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Favourite Songs of Spring 2016


So here it is for the second time, my favourite songs this season! Safe to say my vocal chords have suffered this month from me singing waaay off pitch and waaay too loud...Seriously I lost my voice for two days straight after a party...
Anyway, here it is!

10. I Remember, AlunaGeorge 
Favourite line: Tiny love will attack as it gets bigger behind your back.


9. Hey, Fais. 
Favourite Line: I know when you're gone, you do your thing and live like you want.


8. Hair, Little Mix. 
Favourite Line: 'Cause he was just a dick and I knew it.


7. Boys and Girls, Will.I.Am & Pia Mia. 
Favourite Line: Party like a pro baby, I don't gotta train for it.


6. Rinse and Repeat, Riton. 
Favourite Line: This is not how I woke up, but it's how I look now.


5. When the Bassline Drops, Craig David & Big Narsty.
Favourite Line: Big Narsty, all over your meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerh!


4. Love Come Down, Wstrn.
Favourite Line: Ah my pretty little mama like woah, knows I'm a bad stone.


3. Girls Like, Tinie Tempah & Zara Larsson.
Favourite Line: Tell J.K that I'm still rolllllin, tell Russel I'm a brand.


2. I Took a Pill in Ibiza, Mike Posner. 
Favourite Line: And when I finally got sober felt 10 years older, but fuck it, it was something to do.


1. Nothing Like This, Blonde &  Craig David.
Favourite line: More than just a feeling, this is more than just a crush, this ain't some romantic gesture, this right here is called real love.


Want to keep up to date with what I listen to? Follow my spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/chloepryce


What's your favourite song this spring?!
Cloe xox










Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.