Social icons

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Get Ready With Me: Updated Makeup Routine


So guess who's jumped back onto the YouTube bandwagon now exams are nearly over? Thank God.
Yesterday I spent a whole day filming and editing videos for you lot which you will be able to watch on my YouTube channel every Wednesday from now on. So much commitment, so much dedication, wow.

So I am aware that today's a Saturday, not a Wednesday, but I couldn't wait to upload it because I'm impatient af. Also I'm debating on whether to upload every Saturday too...hmm decisions. So today's video is a get ready with me/updated makeup routine. Make sure to tell me what you think of it!


Cloe xox

1 comment

  1. "Your face is pure betrayal" LOL. True fact. #Hilarious

    FOODIES: www.tastiedine.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.