Social icons

Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Perfume Collection











Before I start can I just express how hard it is to photograph perfume bottles. Fuck.
Today I thought I'd share my perfume collection with you because I'm always looking to try new perfumes to purchase for summer! As you can see from my collection, I love love love sweet smelling scents and I could walk around smelling like a mango all day! However sometimes I have to act like I'm somewhat classy and mature and have a more bold fragrance. So I hope you enjoy nosing into my collection!

Very Irresistible, Givenchy. 
My Rating: 10/10

White Musk, The Body Shop.
My Rating: 6/10

Lady Million, Paco Rabanne.
My Rating: 9/10

Suddenly, Madame Glamour.
My Rating: 4/10

Heat Rush, Beyonce.
My Rating: 10/10

Be Delicious, DKNY.
My Rating: 8/10

Mango Body Mist, The Body Shop.
My Rating: 10/10

I'm looking to buy some more perfume! Tell me what your favourites are in the comments so I can check them out!
Cloe xox




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.