Social icons

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Barcelona Photo Diary

A few days ago I posted a vlog onto my YouTube channel of my girls holiday to Barcelona, yet I still don't think that video did justice in showing all the amazing views and experiences we had! I've been lucky enough to go to Barcelona 4 times in the past 3 years, and each time never seemed to leave an amazing impression with me. However this time around, Barcelona absolutely stole my heart and it is by far one of my favourite cities in the world! So todays post is going to be a photo diary of (mostly) all the photos I took in the beautiful city!





































































































My YouTube Video:

Te Quiero Barcelona Y Te Echo De Menos 

Have you ever been to Barcelona?
Cloe xox


11 comments

  1. I've just recently found your blog and it's so lovely! It also looks like you had a lovely time in Barcelona. Spain is one of my favourite countries to go to and I've been to many cities in Spain but not Barcelona. I really want to go now haha xx

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much:-) & you should go! It's amazing! X

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful photos, I'm glad you had a lovely time! I love Barcelona!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) & It's such a pretty city isn't it!

      Delete
  3. How precious are these photos! You all look so genuinely happy! ^_^ So glad you had such a wonderful time lovely!

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some may not look as "professional" as I'd like them, but they're all memories! We had such an amazing time:-) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Barcelona is on my travel list for a while now and I have to visit it ASAP! :) That smoothie - juice place is magical! :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly such a gorgeous place! The smoothies were sooo good! Xx

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog and it's really cool! I loved all those beautiful puctures and could see you had a nice time in barcelona. I've never visited spain before but it's on a plan now hihi
    Xoxo

    http://simplyvettae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I had an amazing time, you definitely should go!:) X

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog and it's really cool! I loved all those beautiful puctures and could see you had a nice time in barcelona. I've never visited spain before but it's on a plan now hihi
    Xoxo

    http://simplyvettae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.