Social icons

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Blogger Of The Month (June 2016) : Erin May Fitness

Image taken from erinmayfitness.com

During around May time, like the majority of the female population, I looked in the mirror and realised "shit, I really need to stop eating takeout and get my summer body." I excessively started looking for fitness blogs and youtube channels to help me look like the next Mila Kunis (safe to say I haven't gotten there quite yet) and that's when I found Erin's blog, Erin May Fitness.

Don't get me wrong, bloggers who post exercise routines all the time are helpful, but there's only so many donkey kicks and different versions of squats that I can do. What really grabbed me about Erin's blog is that she posts a wide range of things from recipes, to inspirational messages, to more personal posts like why she chose to go animal cruelty free and vegan.

Erin also has a YouTube channel where she posts advice videos, what I eat in a day, morning routines, vlogs and gym routine videos. Can it get any better?

IT'S NOT TO LATE TO GET THAT BIKINI BODY HUN, GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG!

Cloe xox

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.