Social icons

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Dear The First Boy I Ever Loved...


Hi, how have you been? I wouldn't know because I haven't seen you in a while- we're both somewhat to blame for that, but you a little more so. We went from seeing each other every day, to every week, to every month, to a few times a year to now, never. We both still speak over the internet on the very rare occasion, but let's face it, both of us don't know what to say to each other anymore, it's as if we don't even know each other, like the strong bond we once had never even existed. It sucks because I thought you were going to stick by me through everything no matter how hard things got, but it goes to show anyone can exit your life anytime they want, even when you don't expect it.

Let's cut the bullshit, you've let me down. From small things such as not showing up when you said you were coming to see me to larger things in life that I'll somewhat forgive, but never forget that you've done. It's a shame because I do truly care about you and love you, even now. Everyone fucks up I guess.

I know you've had two new girls in your life after me. How are they? I hope you're giving them the world and all the attention they deserve- something I didn't really receive off you but hey, I'm not holding grudges... I guess you could say I have a new person in my life who is filling the hole that you left, it's sad to say he knows me more than you because out of all the people in this world, I would have thought you would've been one of the very few who knew everything about me and would know me more than I know myself.

I know we'll never be as close as we once were, but relationships are a funny thing aren't they? You're the first boy I ever loved, and for that you'll always be in my heart, even if you're not in my life.

Happy Fathers Day.
Cloe xox

4 comments

  1. This was such a beautiful post! Sadly sometimes the people we think will always be with us are the ones to let us down. Great post lovely!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, this post was so well written, and I'm sorry that they're not in your life anymore. It's so difficult when people you think are unconditionally there for you turn out to not me. I hope things get better though!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.