Social icons

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Fathers Day Gift Ideas

Can we all just agree that shopping for the opposite sex is literally so frustrating and hard! I mean girls are easy to shop for, just get us either some makeup, clothes, nail polish, chocolate, teddies, the list goes on, but men? Oh no. They're all into cars and expensive whiskeys or whatever, and I'm so sorry to say I cannot afford an Aston Martin just yet in my life. Father's Day is this Sunday and if you're anything like me and have bought your dad a "superdad" mug and a belt for the past goodness knows how long, I'm here to share some more original gift ideas (a.k.a finding some gift ideas that I can buy for my dad too...)

Keg Mug
It's a well known fact that boys/men love funny yet practical gifts. A keg mug would be absolutely perfect for your dad if he loves his beer! He can get special use out of it too since it's the Euro's at the moment too!

Barber Kit
Men seem to think they're the next Vidal Sassoon and tend to shave their own beards and sometimes cut their own hair! So if this applies to your dad, a perfect gift would be a barber kit!

Tie
Men like practical gifts, and what's more practical than a tie that your dad can wear to work each day?

Shirt
There's no use having a tie when you don't have a crisp white shirt to go with it!

Wireless Music System
If your dad's anything like mine, he loves to sing old songs at random times in the day from the top of his lungs! As much as I despise his music taste, I at least a music system will drown out his bad singing... hehe love you dad.

Beer
If all else fails, or you're truly broke, you can never go wrong with a pack of his favourite beer!

What are you getting your dad this Father's Day?
Cloe xox

6 comments

  1. These are such great ideas! Brilliant inspo.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. fathers day is way earlier in germany and i always take my dad to the movies as we love going together. its like our little tradition.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that sounds like such a lovely idea!X

      Delete
  3. omg! I totally forgot Father's day was this weekend until I read your post. Now i am panicking! I might get him a shaving cream set.

    www.blushingkay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad I could help reminding you!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.