Social icons

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June Favourites

How the fuck are we almost in July? Huh?
So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and do a "favourites" post today (a.k.a I don't know what else to post, ha.)

SKINCARE





Neutrogena Pamplemousse Face Wash
When I first bought this, I absolutely hated it. I have no idea but it made my skin dry and smelt like I was washing my face with toilet cleaner. Not a fan. I ended up repurchasing it though in a desperate moment when I was in need of face wash and it was the only face wash among 10000s of exfoliators. I'm not sure what changed, but the second time round, it made my skin amazing! It's now by far one of my favourite face washes. I really feel like it gives my face a deep clean, however I would not recommend it if you have dry skin because it can make your face feel stripped of its oils if you don't apply moisturiser straight away! (well on my skin anyway.) Plus this one doesn't smell like toilet cleaner...not sure what was up with the other one...

L'Oreal Micellar Water
Not going to lie, when I first heard of micellar water I thought it was a complete and utter rip off that wouldn't work, I mean have you seen the Garnier advert for it... Point proven. The other day I tried some at my friend's house though and oh.my.god my whole skincare routine has been changed- it definitely lives up to how it's marketed! The very next day I went out and bought my own! It definitely helps control spots and leaves your face soft and hydrated.

OUTFIT



If you recognise this outfit from my summer go-to outfits lookbook, well done you. I've been obsessed with this outfit lately. These trousers I purchased from Stradivarius are not usually what I would go for and were a kind of impulse buy- but I have no regrets!

MAKEUP


KIKO Ultra Tech Curve Mascara
Usually I apply several mascaras to my lashes to give the "full lash effect." However, I've found that when I use this mascara I don't need to apply any others. Also it's selling point of curling the lashes is not a lie, there's no need to use an eyelash curler with this mascara as its formula and the brush naturally curls the lashes.

Primark Lip Liner in Brown
Let me clarify that I never usually trust Primark makeup and I have never before purchased it. I don't know, a pound for mascara just doesn't seem right to me, but each to their own. However, when I was on holiday in Barcelona I realised after using my friends lipstick that I really wanted some new lip products. Of course I could have invested like 15 quid or something towards a lip liner, but because I don't usually wear product on my lips I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I wasn't sure I was going to even wear, hence the Primark lip liner. But this liner is actually quite good! The colour is very pigmented, however doesn't stay on all day (duh it was 1.50euros) but if i wear lip products I usually reapply them throughout the day, so that's not that big of a deal to me.

KIKO Universal Fit Foundation
I'm sure I've spoken about this foundation soooooo much, so here I am speaking about it again, you're welcome. This foundation is perfect for summer because it's so lightweight and more like a BB cream than a foundation in my opinion. It doesn't apply streaky or appear cakey (well I don't think it does, if people think I have a cake face, up to them.) I've repurchased this foundation countless times and will definitely be favourite foundation for every single summer. 

NEW PURCHASE


Out of  everything I've bought this month, these heel from Bershka have definitely been my favourite. I actually bought these in Barcelona after the heels I did take absolutely ruined my feet because I'm an idiot who wears heels which are too high for me... oops. These shoes are by far my favourite pair of heels that I own. 40 euros well spent!

What have been your favourites this month?
Cloe xox



8 comments

  1. I use that same miscellar water, and I love it so much! Gets the work done perfectly! Also love your outfit, the trousers look so cool and it seems so comfy! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it! & Yeah they're so comfy and lightweight! X

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes! So cute! I bet they go with a lot of different outfits :)

    I hope you have a fantastic July!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely aren't they! & aw thank you! You too:-) X

      Delete
  3. You look lovely dear, love those heels :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is gorgeous!
    I've still not tried anything from Kiko but heard so many good things, I'm running low on my normal foundation so may need to give that a shot :D
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend kiko, it's so good! XX

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.