Social icons

Thursday, June 23, 2016

My Graduation Photo Diary

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that I graduated last month. 20th May 2016 to be exact. I've been waiting for absolutely ages for the official photos to be published, and now they have I'm finally able to create this photo diary!
Disclaimer- I have come to the conclusion that I am in no way shape or form photogenic, so we're going to have to deal with that. Also pls ignore the "proof" watermark on some of the photos, I'm too pikey to spend 8 euros per photo download.
































Ciao for now class of 2016 xox

2 comments

  1. well done on graduating. you look beautiful in these pictures and look like you are having such a good time x

    www.57-days.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you:-) it was such a great day! X

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.