Social icons

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Blogger Of The Month (July 2016): Fashion-Train

Photo Taken From fashion-train.co.uk

I can't tell you how long I've been reading Becca's blog Fashion-Train for. Her blog was one of the first ever blogs I started reading a long, long time ago, and it could even be said that she is one of the reasons I started blogging. 

Her fashion wishlists and outfit posts against the same brick wall each time were what first caught my eye when scrolling through her blog on my old Dell laptop around 3 years ago. I was in awe of her fashion sense and unlike many other bloggers, she recommended high-street, affordable stores such as New Look and Topshop rather than throwing in the odd Gucci coat or Louboutins like most established bloggers... no hate but I don't have the money for that.

Her blog is based around lifestyle, beauty, fashion and travel but her lifestyle posts are by far my favourite, especially her life updates to do with university, holidays and just general life! I believe when you read a blog you can tell if the person behind the screen is genuine, and it's clear to see that Becca is a truly down to earth blogger who blogs for passion over anything else. I would honestly think you should go and check out her blog!

Have you ever come across Becca's blog Fashion-Train before?
Cloe xox

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.