Social icons

Monday, July 4, 2016

Half A Year Blogging & I'm Daily Blogging Now?!


6 months ago today I clicked publish for my first ever post on clxelouise, what I hope to achieve in 2016. 57 blog posts later I can honestly say starting my blog was the best decision I have made this year, despite what anyone says. 

At the start I was a bit wary that this was going to be one of those things which I'm into for about 2 months max before my interest fizzles out, but I can definitely say now that I won't be giving up blogging any time soon! It's pretty clear that I want to work in fashion when I'm older and this blog has allowed me to build up helpful connections in the industry through both other bloggers and with companies. Don't get me wrong I never started this blog just so I could work with companies and get into the industry easier, hell no, I was just curious about what blogging was like and thought I'd give it a go since I had been reading blogs such as The Fashion Train and The Skinny Confidential for around 2 years. I never thought that 6 months down the line from starting my blog I'd have connected with so many supportive people who believe in me and my blog, and without sounding cheesy, I'd like to say thank you!

Without my blog I'd probably be spending this summer sat on my ass doing nothing but watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I've found myself constantly thinking of blog ideas and wanting to work on my blog everyday, and that's why I've made the (maybe stupid) idea of challenging myself to try daily blogging this whole month! Starting today there shall be posts up every weekday at 5pm GMT and weekend 9am GMT if I remember and if I keep on top of my schedule! Who knows, if I don't find myself overwhelmed and pulling my hair out by the end of it, my posts may become permanently daily! (Lucky you, you'll be haunted with my face everyday!)

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read my posts, left lovely comments, subscribed to my youtube channel and has also followed me on bloglovin', it means a lot!

Cloe xox

6 comments

  1. Congratulations on six months of blogging. The time goes by so fast, doesn't? :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes it's gone so quickly! I can't believe we're in July already!

      Delete
  2. Congrats of six months of blogging!! You've done so well already :) can't wait to read new posts from you xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hahahah you're an idiot! Thanks Dan the Man X

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.