Social icons

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

IB Results Day- Have I Got Into Uni?!


I've never been so nervous in my whole entire lifetime, never ever ever. 

Today at 3pm, I received my International Baccalaureate results which determined whether or not I had gotten into university. I needed 26 points to get into my firm choice and I had been predicted 33, but despite that I was still so so nervous and didn't know what to expect.

But...

I'M OFFICIALLY A MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNDERGRADUATE STUDYING A 4 YEAR ADVERTISING AND BRAND MANAGEMENT OVERSEAS COURSE ALONG WITH BEING AN INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE GRADUATE WITH 39 POINTS... YES 39 OUT OF 45, I WAS FUCKING SHOCKED TOO!

I have never ever ever been so proud of myself in my whole entire life. For the past 2 years I've put everything into my diploma yet thought I wouldn't do as well as I did! I'm absolutely over the moon!

Here are my results:
Business HL: 6 (predicted 5)

English HL 6 (predicted 5 and I was one point off a 7 which would have brought my overall score to 40!!)

Drama HL: 7 (predicted 5, looool)

Biology SL: 6 (predicted 5)

Maths SL: 6 (predicted 6)

French SL: 6 (predicted 5)

Extra points: 2 out of 3

Overall: 39

MCR I'm coming for you!

Cloe xox

4 comments

  1. omg congraaats!!! You should be mega proud of yourself. I remember when I found out my grades and that I was gonna ago to my dream uni, I was SO happy!! Now enjoy the rest of your summer, you deserve it! :) x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it was amazing, I couldn't stop crying hahahah! Thank you so much:-) X

      Delete
  2. Well done! Start saving up for uni nights out haha xo


    Natasha Kendall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Omg yes haha, I can't wait! xo

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.