Social icons

Friday, July 8, 2016

My Dream Travel Destinations


I want to travel around the world so bad. I don't know what it is but recently I've just wanted to get on a plane and go to a whole bunch of new places, and I can't wait until I have the chance to do that. Recently while planning whether I want to take a gap year or go straight to uni, I've made a list of all the places in the world I want to visit in the next 15 years, because let's be honest I'm never going to be rich enough to go to every single place in the world as much as I'd love to!

My Dream Travel Destinations:

  • Italy
  • New York
  • LA
  • Sydney
  • Thailand
  • Bali
  • Santorini
  • Fiji
  • Dubai
  • Hawaii
  • Barbados


Have you been to any of these places?
Cloe xox

4 comments

  1. I agree with you on so many of these. I went to Venice years ago so I would love to see the rest of Italy. Great post lovely!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only time I've been to Italy is when I had a connecting flight there, so I guess that doesn't count, hahah! Ooo I'd love to go to Venice! Xx

      Delete
  2. LA is amazing, but I would only come out here with a purpose. As someone who lives in LA, just "seeing LA" might be kind of boring. But New York is amazing to visit (and to live)! I'd go there first. The best months are September and May.

    Xo
    Elizabeth

    threaddetectives.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.