Social icons

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My Life Bucket List


Recently I've seen soooo many posts on peoples "Summer Bucket Lists" which got me thinking about what I want to do/achieve not just this Summer but in my life. Everyone has things they want to in their life, so I thought I'd share what I want to do on the internet. Obviously I'm continually adding to this list, but here's what I have so far!

Work Abroad
Because of my dads work, I've been extremely fortunate to have been able to live in the UK, Spain and France while growing up. In the future I want to continue traveling to new places and experiencing new things and to fund that I'll need to work while doing it... But it's a good job I'm doing a university degree which allows me to have a year abroad to work, practise for the future you see ;) 

Visit Every Place On My Dream Travel Destinations List
See above (or the original blog post, hehe...)

Go On A Boat Party
Sun, sea, music and a fuck ton of alcohol? Sounds good to me...

Work In Fashion
I think I've made it pretty obvious that I want to work in the fashion industry in the future whether that be in retail, fashion buying or even having the chance to earn a stable income from my blog! Who knows?...

Go Island Hopping
Being on one island one day and another island the next seems amazing to me- especially on the islands in Asia or the Caribbean!

Go To A Music Festival 
Don't get me wrong I have been to music festivals before, but I don't think walking down the road to Chester Rocks or going to T in the Park with your dad when you're about 6 counts if I'm honest...

Learn How To Drive & Pass My Test
Pretty self explanatory- I'm lazy and hate walking, so I need a car ASAP.

Go To A Press Event 
Living in France can have it's perks but also its downfalls. In the UK there are so many opportunities for bloggers to meet up and go to press events, etc. I've been invited to a few, yet with me living in France, obviously it's not as easy as just hopping on the plane and going to London for a few days... Roll on September for when I move back to the UK!

Get A Tattoo
Hopefully a goal which I'm going to be able to check off very, very soon! 2 years ago I started to become obsessed with the way tattoos look and ever since I've been planning all the tattoos I want. However theres one problem... I'm shit scared of needles, like majorly. But I've finally decided to grow some balls and actually go and get two done at the end of Summer along with another piercing. Excited is not even the word!

What are some of the things on your bucket list? Do you even have a bucket list?
Cloe xox

6 comments

  1. I really want to learn to drive too, I've been putting it off for three years but I think it's about time! haha x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until I can drive! Everything will be so much easier, haha!X

      Delete
  2. This is such a good post! It's got me thinking of all the things I'd like to do now..

    Kelsey x
    www.kelsey-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good post!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.