Social icons

Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Purse Collection


I bloody love purses. Despite not having anything to put in them, I always love switching up them up every now and then. Today I'm going to show you my four favourite purses that I tend to interchange between.


Ebay.
Yep another eBay purchase, whoops #idontcare. This was one of the first ever purses I got around 7/8 years ago and I don't know about you but I'd say it's lasted pretty damn good! What I love about this purse is its 3D effect and vibrant colour- an amazing purse for summer!


River Island
Another purse I've had for quite a while, I use this purse usually when I'm going to places such as the beach or somewhere where it might get damaged as I find it quite flimsy. Despite this, I love it due to its amazing storage in it with multiple card holders and compartments!


ASOS
The purse that you'll usually find me with, this one from Asos is by far one of my favourites ever. It's asymmetrical front with gold detailing definitely made it stand out to me, and it also has a zip compartment at the back which is very handy too.


New Look
My favourite purse out of the lot, hands down. The simplicity of this purse really stands out to me as if I was to take it out without a bag, it would match any outfit. It has enough card storage for all my gift and loyalty cards too which is a bonus!

Do you have a collection of purses or do you tend to stick to just one?
Cloe xox

12 comments

  1. I usually only have one purse as I hate transferring all my cards and money around and end up loosing stuff haha but these are all gorgeous! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love reorganising my purses! But I get what you mean about losing things hahah! X

      Delete
  2. Love the ASOS one! Thanks for sharing
    http://www.nourishyourglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ASOS purse! I use a New Look purse that I've had for donkeys years, I really need to upgrade! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! & ooo New Look purses last ages though don't they!xxx

      Delete
  4. they're all so cute, i'm loving that pale pink color lately :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful purses! I think the black one is my fave because I can imagine wearing it with so many outfits! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the black one goes with every single outfit!xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.