Social icons

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Outfit Of The Day


So at the start of this month I said I was going to be daily blogging... yeaaaah about that... I've so far found out that it is very fucking hard to do, very fucking hard. So please bare with me, I am trying, haha!

But today I thought I'd show you this outfit that I've been absolutely loving recently. I've recently bought this camel coloured jacket from Bershka and I'm in love- it's definitely taken over as my favourite jacket, and I own a lot of jackets! (You can see a few in my coat collection which I did a while back when I was first starting out, promopromopromo). I paired the coat with heels of the same colour, also from Bershka and layered it over a black cropped cami and black leggings. Pretty simple.


Jacket: Bershka 29.95
Leggings: Topshop 12.00
Top: Bershka 5.99
Shoes: Bershka 35.99

What does your favourite outfit at the moment look like?
Cloe xox

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.