Social icons

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Questions I'm Always Asked About Blogging!


It's pretty safe to say that nearly everyone who knows me, knows about my blog and with this comes a hell of a lot of questions about blogging! So today I thought I'd answer the main questions I'm always asked about blogging!

What made you start your blog and why do you blog?
I started my blog for one main reason- curiosity. I have been reading blogs for about 3 years now and in a spur of the moment on the 4th of January, I thought I'd give it a try. That was one of the best decisions I've made this year as I've honestly found a passion for blogging more than I ever have for anything before, so I guess that could answer the question of why I blog- I just love it and find it rewarding! And hey, I have nothing to lose!

How do you become motivated to blog?
Most people think blogging is easy. I mean all you have to do is take some photos and write some words on your laptop right? HA, WRONG. You have to wait for the right lighting to take your photos, get the right angle, take about 1000 photos until you have the right one, edit the photos, then write content that people will actually want to read. Okay that still sounds kind of easy, but trust be it's not and it can get very stressful sometimes! How I become motivated to blog is that I have my own spreadsheet full of blog post ideas and when they should be published so I always know in advance what I have to do. Another way I am motivated to blog is through my personalised laptop and ipod cases from CaseApp.* In the day I'm either on my laptop or listening to music, so when I see my cases they remind me of my blog and where I want to go. It's such a simple thing yet a huge motivation! 




Do people speak bad about your blog?
Yes, hahahaha. When I first started my blog I knew it was inevitable that people were going to find out about it and talk shit about it. But that says more about them than it does about me because I'm doing something I love relating to the industry I want to be a part of in the future and what are they doing? Wasting their time and breath being bitchy. There's always a deeper meaning behind why people speak shit about others, so nasty comments don't get to me at all! Plus they give me free publicity, lol thanks.


Have you got any questions about what it's like to blog? Make sure to ask me in the comments!
Cloe xox

*Want your own personalised case for your Macbook, Iphone or Samsung? Use my code CLXELOUISE20 on the CaseApp website for 20% off until August 18th!

10 comments

  1. I love blogging, but it is SO MUCH WORK! haha, the constant posts, the lighting, twitter, engagement, it is a full time hobby! lol

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Most people think it's so easy and I'm like oooo if only you knew, haha!

      Delete
  2. Blogging is definitely a lot of work! There are some days I get tired of it, but in the end I love it (:

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right, everyone thinks blogging is a walk in the park! Well done on your blog, seems like you're a pro already!

    Just followed you on Bloglovin (you're almost at 100!) so please feel free to head over to my blog too!

    Love Katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much! I know, I can't believe I'm nearly at 100 already! I will definitely check out your blog X

    ReplyDelete
  5. For real blogging is hard! Its so difficult to keep motivated before you have a following. Some days I lack the motivation to continue posting. But when I look back at stuff I've written I feel proud and I know it's worth it.

    Mikayla @ Fluent in Lving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I started for similar reasons. Curiosity and also the creativity involved. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.