Social icons

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Songs I Currently Have On Repeat


Nothing puts me in a better mood for summer than good music! Recenty I've been updating my spotify playlist nearly everyday with new music (make sure to go follow me on there, https://open.spotify.com/user/chloepryce self promo, self promo, self promo) and today I thought I'd share some of the songs I've constantly have on repeat!

Don't Mind : Kent Jones

Bacon : Nick Jonas ft. Ty Dolla $ign

Fuck Me Up : Gnash

This Is What You Came For : Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna

No Hands : Waka Flocka Flame ft. Wale & Roscoe Dash

Messin' Around : Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias

Who Do You Think Of? : M.O

Duele El Corazon : Enrique Iglesias ft. Wisin

2 comments

  1. The only song I know on this list is Fuck Me Up by Gnash. I found it on soundcloud and every time it comes on, I can't help but sing along haha. I'll have to check some of the other songs out!

    Kathlyn | www.kathlynskorner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I found that song ages ago but its still one of my favourites today!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.