Social icons

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

How Much Is My Face Worth?



I love seeing which makeup products other people use and I'm forever changing up the makeup I use to help me look somewhat presentable each day. So I thought for todays post I'd show you what makeup I use and how much it is- aka how much my face's worth! If you want to see exactly how I do my makeup then make sure to check my YouTube channel! (Ok I'm done with the self promo...)

DISCLAIMER: I am not boasting about how much I spend on makeup. Most of the makeup I receive are gifts and I can't even apply makeup properly anyway :)




Kiko Universal Fit Hydrating Foundation 
£6.90

Kiko Full Protection Stick Foundation 
£12.90

Lorac Pro Palette 
£33.92

Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Concealers (X2) 
£2 each

Soap&Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner 
£6

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara 
£6.99

Kiko Volumeyes Mascara 
£7.90

No7 Stay Perfect Amazing Eye Pencil (used on eyebrows) 
£7.50

No7 Transluscent Perfect Light Pressed Powder
£11.50

Maybelline Baby Lips 
£2.99

My face total: £100.60
oops...

How much is your face worth?!
Cloe xox

2 comments

  1. I love love love the Lorac Pro palette, it is so good! Great post, love this tag xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.