Social icons

Thursday, August 18, 2016

My University Packing List

I cannot believe this time next month I will be in university, like what? I'm pretty sure I'm still 10 years old... It hadn't really hit me that I was moving out until we started packing and BOY OH BOY is packing for uni bloody stressful! So I thought I'd help all you fellow freshers out with my own university packing list!
You may not need all of these things or there may be things that I have missed out! This is just what I have on my list and a few things I know other people are taking too!


Bedroom
  • Pictures
  • Duvet
  • Duvet covers
  • Pillows
  • Pillow cases
  • Cushions
  • Blanket
  • Hot water bottle
  • Door stop/wedge
  • Extra storage boxes
  • Clock
  • Speakers
  • Mirror
  • Extension lead
  • Coat hangers
  • Clothes and shoes!

Bathroom
  • Shower/bath mat
  • Towels
  • Toilet roll
  • Toothbrush and toothpaste
  • Soap
  • Shampoo & conditioner
  • Bleach

Kitchen
  • Mugs
  • Glasses
  • Wine glasses
  • Corkscrew/bottle opener
  • Vegetable peeler
  • Cutlery
  • Plates
  • Bowls
  • Tin opener
  • Chopping board
  • Frying pan
  • Sauce pan
  • Wooden spoon
  • Spatula
  • Tea towels
  • Baking trays
  • Tupperware
  • Cheese grater
  • Colander
  • Washing up liquid
  • Washing up sponges (I especially love dish-o-matic's!)
  • Freezer/sandwich bags
  • Cling fil/tin foil
  • Kitchen roll
  • Mixing bowl
  • Food, duh!
University
  • Plain white paper
  • Lined paper
  • Pens
  • Pencils
  • Highlighters
  • Erasers
  • Tipex
  • Diary
  • Stapler
  • Sellotape
  • Paper clips
  • Plastic wallets
  • Post-it notes
  • Pins for notice board
  • Laptop
  • Memory sticks
  • Headphones
Misc
  • University acceptance letter
  • Passport
  • Driving licence
  • Passport photos
  • National insurance number
  • Student finance documents
  • Bank cards
  • Cheque book
  • CV
  • Exam certificates
  • Painkillers
  • Earplugs
  • Plasters
  • Tweezers

What are your university essentials?
Cloe xox

4 comments

  1. Pretty good list.
    maybe add a calender and/or a planner.
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even more stressful trying to fit it all in the car to take it there haha! Good luck at uni!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.