Social icons

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Interview With Lily-Like.Com!

Photo Taken From Lily-Like.Com

If you're an OG reader, you'll know that I started my blog due to the motivation from certain other bloggers. 11 months on, it's been the best choice I ever made! 
Today I've been so lucky to be able to interview one of those bloggers who inspired me to not only start a blog revolving around fashion and beauty, but to also document my university life too!- Lilia from Lilly-Like.com!

How long have you been blogging? 
I’ve been blogging since November 2013. That’s almost 3 years now!

What made you start a YouTube channel and a blog? 
I first started with blogging, before I also got into Youtube. I’ve always been into reading blogs, but I never had the courage to start one myself. At that time, my ex boyfriend knew this, and gave me a domain name for Christmas. Best Christmas gift I’ve ever got, for sure, haha. That’s how I started! I was blogging under a different name back then. Later I started with Youtube as well and when things began to get serious, I changed the name to something that suited me better and made it my own company.

What were peoples reactions to your blog when they first found out? 
I think most people that didn’t know me well thought it was a bit weird and attention-seeking. My mom and friends supported me though, they thought it was something that really suited me. 

What's your favourite thing about blogging? 
I love the fact that I can use it as a creative outlet. Being a law student, it’s sometimes hard to feel inspired. I really needed to find something else to do next to studying to fuel my creativity. Blogging was the solution to my problem!

What's you biggest youtube/blogging achievement? 
Being able to motivate and inspire so many people around the world, while doing something I love and earning money of it too.

What's the biggest piece of advice you could give to your readers and viewers? 
Really ask yourself what makes you different from others. That’s what you need to focus on. Everybody is unique and you should embrace it. Don’t try to fit in - it will never make you happy. Just stick to yourself and your goals: you WILL be successful at the end.

A huge thank you to Lilia for agreeing to do the interview and good luck with your blog and stationary company!

Make sure to go and check out Lilia's blog if you haven't already!
Cloe xox

4 comments

  1. I love Lilia, her videos always motivate me so much! Loved reading this post! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.