Social icons

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Day Outfit Inspiration

I cannot believe Christmas is tomorrow...

In my house, every single year we take the time to get dressed up head to toe for Christmas day. However, I usually struggle day-to-day picking an outfit, so planning what I'm going to wear on Christmas day is extra stressful, especially when I know 1001 photos shall be taken and uploaded to Facebook...

So If like my family you also like to get dressed up on Christmas day, I found some inspiration from Pinterest which might help us both!

Merry Christmas!
Cloe xox
Instagram: clxelouise
Twitter: clxelouise
Make Sure To Follow Me On Bloglovin'!

2 comments

  1. Gosh I'm having such a nightmare picking an outfit right now and it makes me wish I was as organised as you with a mood board! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and new year <3

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw, I hope you found something! Merry Christmas lovely!
      Cloe xxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.