Social icons

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

One Year Blogging Anniversary


Happy birthday to my blog
Happy birthday to my blog
Happy birthday dear blog
Happy birthday to my blog.


I cannot believe that a year ago today I spent the whole day setting up a blog and decided to press publish on my first post; What I Hope To Achieve In 2016!
I get bored of things very easily so I never thought that one year later I'd still be blogging and have a huge passion for it. I'm so proud of the 77 posts I wrote this year and keeping at it despite a few negative comments from some negative people in my life at the time.


I've been able to meet amazing people, build connections with amazing brands, speak to my idols who inspired me to start blogging, and even get job interviews due to my little space on the internet. It's mad to me how people like to read what I write and take time out of their day to comment, follow my Bloglovin' account, etc, etc, and I know it's not a lot but It's crazy how far my little blog has come in a year, and I'm so so proud of it and what it has achieved.

Here's to a lot more blog posts to come!
Happy First Birthday clxelouise!
Cloe xox

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.