Social icons

Sunday, January 8, 2017

New Year, New Blog Design


The other day while doing my weekly binge watching of Youtube videos and reading through posts, I noticed something about some of my favourite blogs. I realised their designs were very minimalistic and simple, while mine was full of colour with lively scrolling Instagram posts here there and everywhere. There was a lot happening on the page- which may have been taking away from the content of my posts. 

As I want this year to be a really good year for my blog, I've decided to refresh it with a new clean-cut design. As I'm constantly trying to make it more professional, I decided a makeover was a must. I've kept the colours simple with black, white and subtle tones of grey and incorporated colour only in the blog logo to make the blog name more rememberable...why do I sound like an art student writing an essay? 


Tell me what you think of the new design in the comments! Do you prefer it now or the way it was before?
Cloe xox

Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter

4 comments

  1. I love this design, it is so modern and really responsive xo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.