Saturday, August 27, 2016
It's no secret that I love to party (how many times have I started a post like this?). Even t...
It's no secret that I love to party (how many times have I started a post like this?). Even though at the time jager bombs, vodka cokes, spiced rum and goodness knows what else sounds like a great idea, the next day I'm always contemplating my existence when hit in the face with the hangover from hell. I've noticed that each time I have a hangover I seem to have the same thoughts, so today I thought I'd share them with you before you go and damage your liver even more than it is this bank holiday weekend!
1. Oh my god my head, why is everything still spinning? Am I still drunk?
2. Am I going to be sick or am I just hungry?
3. McDonalds sounds like a good idea, ooo and KFC...or both...
4. Where did this bruise come from? Did I wrestle someone last night or walk into a lamppost or what?
6. I'm not even that hungover, WINNER!
7. Why is one of my shoes in my bedroom and the others in the bathroom?
8. WHERE IS MY PURSE?! Oh there it is... Shit did I really spend that much on alcohol? I need to rethink my life.
9. Oh crap, time to check my snapchat story.
10. Who are half of these people in my photos? Ew I look terrible.
11. If anyone tags me in any photos on Facebook, I'm deleting my account.
12. A day in bed sounds good to me.
13. Crap I forgot there's another night out next week... Oh well, hair of the dog am I right?
What thoughts do you have during a hangover?